Master of Management – Wijawiyata Management Entrepreunership Program
MM – Wijawiyata Management Entrepreneurship (WM Entre) Program is a PPM School of Management Postgraduate Program with a Master of Management’s degree for fresh graduates. The arrangement of WM program is adjusted to the characteristics of young, dynamic fresh graduates who continually explore their potential to develop.
THE GOALS OF MM WM ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM:
- Sharpen the ability to think conceptually, particularly in the field of business management and entrepreneurship;
- Develop the ability in creating problem-based business ideas in the society;
- Implement business ideas by applying business management and entrepreneurship with intensive mentoring; as well as
- Sharpen the ability in arranging business development strategies which update the dynamics of change.
THE EXCELLENCES OF MM WM ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
- Learning MethodPresentations, group discussions, case discussions, business simulations, company visits, sharing knowledge with practitioners (guest lecturers), field practices.
- Broad NetworkOwn broad business cooperation network with companies and alumni working in various fields. And regularly, participants are included in events / expo for business networks development.
- CurriculumThe curriculum is based on the results of research on stakeholders and consultations from various organizations in Indonesia – conceptual-based best practices as well as discussions of local and international applied cases.
- Workshop With Practitioners-Introductory Workshop(Goal: to obtain an overview of the arrangement of a proposal / business plan).- Advanced Workshop(Goal: to provide tenants with knowledge of business administration and business strengthening).
- Business Coaching Clinic
- Business Proposal Arrangement Assistance (3 months)
- Incubation Assistance (6 months)
- Assistance by Practitioners & Lecturers
- Shared OfficeCo-working space & special meeting room (Pre Incubation & Incubation)
- GrantParticipants with the “Best business plan” will be awarded with a grant.
- Business CompetitionWM participants are fully supported to take part in management competitions in order to apply the knowledge gained duringlectures and sharpen their real business intuition.
THE CURRICULUM OF MM WM ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
After completing studies in the MM WM Entre Program, participants are expected to:
- Own problem-solving skills and decision-making in the field of business management and entrepreneurship;
- Own deep functional management skills;
- Own working skills based on the latest global management science with adaptation to local business practices and based on business ethic values;
- Own self-confidence, the ability to maintain relationships, to lead groups, as well as the desire and ability to develop continually,
- Own high social sensitivity.
Info selengkapnya :
- Fresh Graduate / Maximum 1 year work experience
- Maximum age of 26 years when registering for the program