Master of Management – Wijawiyata Management
The MM – Wijawiyata Management (WM) Program is a PPM School of Management’s Postgraduate Program with Master of Management degree for fresh graduates. WM Program is tailored to the characteristics of new graduates; young, dynamic, and always explore their potential to develop. This program aims to train participants in management skills and to develop a noble outlook on life and work attitudes as a first step into entering the business world so that participants are ready to face the dynamics of change and organize the future.
VISION AND MISSION
Vision of Wijawiyata Management PPM’s Master of Management Postgraduate Program
“To become the means for superior management learning and practice relevance based on continuously developed noble values.”
Mission of Wijawiyata Management PPM’s Master of Management Postgraduate Program
- Providing Management education based on cutting-edge application-oriented management science;
- Carrying out high-quality, committed research in the field of management to develop professionalism;
- Developing high social responsibility through community service programs;
- Developing extensive national and international networks to support a world-class learning process
THE BENEFITS OF WIJAWIYATA MANAGEMENT’S MM PROGRAM
- Learning Method
Presentations, group discussions, case discussions, business simulations, company visits, sharing knowledge with practitioners (guest lecturers), practical works
- Career Opportunity
- Career Day and Talent Fair – inviting companies to recruit the participants of MM Program.
- Job Career – provides job opportunities information and helps program participants to find the right company to work for.
- PPM Project Management – provides insight and a place to learn about project management within the scope of management consulting, management research and assessment.
1. Student Exchange
PPM School of Management held student exchange collaborations with Kedge Business School, France and Summer School with INHA University, South Korea.
1. “The Future Leader” Scholarship
PPM School of Management provides full scholarships (including tuition fees and living expenses) each year. Registration is open throughout Indonesia every July – August.
1. Business Competition
WM participants are fully supported to take part in management competitions to apply the knowledge gained during lectures and hone real business intuition.
THE CURRICULUM OF WIJAWIYATA MANAGEMENT’S MM PROGRAM
After completing their studies in the Wijawiyata Management MM Program, participants are expected to:
- Have rational and creative problem solving and decision-making skills in the functional sphere;
- Have deep functional management skills;
- Have working skills based on the latest global management science with adaptation to local business practices and based on ethical business values;
- Have confidence, ability to build relationships, ability to lead groups, and have the desire and ability to continue to grow
- Have high social sensitivity.
Info selengkapnya :
- Fresh Graduate / Maximum 1 year work experience
- Maximum age of 26 years when registering for the program