Master of Management Wijawiyata Management
MM Program – Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) is a graduate program of PPM School of Managementwith a Master of Management degree for freshgraduates. The preparation of the WM Program is tailored to the characteristics of new undergraduates who are young, dynamic, and always explore the potential to develop themselves. The aim of the program is to train participants in management skills, and develop a sublime view of life and work attitudes, as a first step into the business world, so that participants are ready to face the dynamics of change and organize the future.
VISION & MISSION
Vision of Wijawiyata Management Master of Management Program PPM Management
"To be a leading management learning vehicle and relevant practice based on sublime values, which continues to be developed sustainably."
Mission of Master of Management Program Wijawiyata Management PPM
- Conducting education in the field of Management based on advanced management science oriented applied;
- Carry out quality research in the field of management, with high commitment, in order to develop professionalism;
- Develop high social responsibility through community service programs;
- Develop extensive national and international networks to support world-class learning processes
ADVANTAGES OF WIJAWIYATA MM PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Learning Methods
Presentations, group discussions, case discussions, business simulations, company visits, sharing knowledge with practitioners (guest lecturer), practical work
- Career Opportunity
- Career Day and Talent Fair – invites companies to recruit MM Program participants.
- Job Career – provides job opportunity info and helps program participants find the right company to work for.
- Ppm Project Management – provides insight and learning places about management projects in the sphere of management consultancy, management research and assessment.
- Student Exchange
PPM School of Management holds student exchange cooperation with Kedge Business School, France and Summer School with INHA University, South Korea.
- "The Future Leader" Scholarship
PPM School of Management provides full scholarships (including tuition and living expenses) eachs. Registration is open throughout Indonesia every July – August.
- Business Competition
WM participants are fully supported to enter management competitions to apply the knowledge gained during lectures and hone real business intuition.
CURRICULUM PROGRAM MM WIJAWIYATA MANAGEMENT
After completing their studies in the Wijawiyata Management MM Program, participants are expected to:
- Have problem solving and decision-making skills in a rational and creative functional sphere;
- Have deep functional management skills;
- Have work skills based on cutting-edge global management science with adaptation of local business practices and based on business ethics values;
- Have confidence, relationship building ability, group leading ability, and have the desire and ability to continue to grow
- Have high social sensitivity.
More info :
- Fresh Graduate/Maximum 1 year work experience
- Maximum age 26 when applying for the program
- Program duration: 20-24 months