Bachelor of Business Management
Business Management Undergraduate (Sarjana Manajemen Bisnis/SMB) program is designed to produce graduates who can become executives and entrepreneurs who are reliable, tough, work-ready, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Vision and Mission
- Vision of PPM School of Management’s Business Management Undergraduate Program
“By the end of 2025, Business Management Undergraduate Program of PPM School of Management will become a leading management institution in Indonesia and well known in Southeast Asia for the noble cultural values it is based on”.
- Mission of PPM School of Management’s Business Management Undergraduate Program
- Organizing quality and international standard undergraduate management education.
- Developing applied knowledge and management practices based on universal concepts and current contextual research through collaborative assessment and learning between participants, teaching staff, alumni, and the business world.
- Applying the latest science and management practices through community service activities carried out by lecturers and students as well as establishing beneficial and sustainable collaborations between academics, communities, governments and the business world at national and international levels.
- Benefits of the Curriculum of Business Management Undergraduate (Sarjana Manajemen Bisnis/SMB) Program
- Accredited “A” by BAN-PT
- Integrated Curriculum; integrated elective courses, such as Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, and Finance.
- Incubator & Simulation Business Method. The SMB Program has a Business Incubator as a means of training for students and a business simulation method to train students in building a real business.
- Final Examination with 2 choices of the final project: Thesis or Business plan.
Curriculum of Business Management Undergraduate Program
This program has 4 (four) integrated concentration options where each participant will be introduced to all of them. They are as follows:
- Marketing. Participants will explore strategies for marketing the products or services they produce. Career options for the concentration are as follows: Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Activation Manager, Event Manager, Customer Service Manager, Marketing Researcher, and Marketing Consultant.
- Operations. Participants will explore strategies for creating highly competitive products or services. Career options for the concentration are as follows: Product Manager, Operation Manager, Factory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Inventory Manager, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, and Supply Chain/Operation Consultant.
- Human Resources. Participants will explore strategies for generating and developing human resources for company development. Career options for the concentration are as follows: HR Manager, Assessment & Recruitment Manager, Training & Developer Manager, Talent & Organizing Manager, Payroll Manager, Assessor Manager, and Human & Resource Consultant.
- Finance. Participants will explore financial management strategies so that they can increase company profits and their value. Career options for the concentration are as follows: Finance Manager, Asset Manager, Risk Manager, Credit and Investment Manager, Finance Consultant, Merger & Acquisition Manager.
*) Terms and Conditions apply