Akselerasi Daya Saing Menuju Keunggulan Organisasi yang Berkelanjutan Lombok, 20-22 September 2016 KNRM X bertujuan untuk mendukung, mendorong, dan menyediakan platform...
WHO WE ARE Research Center & Case Clearing House (RC-CCH) was founded in January 2006 as a not-for-profit strategic unit...
Magister Manajemen – Wijawiyata Manajemen (MM-WM) is a Graduate Program of PPM SoM with a Master of Management degree for recent graduates (fresh graduates). MM-WM is adapted to the characteristics of the new undergraduates: young, dynamic, and constantly explore the potential for growth. The goal of this program is to train participants in management skills and develop a view of life and noble work attitude as a first step into the business world, so the participants are ready to deal with the dynamics of change and organize future.
Presentations, group discussions, case discussions, business simulations, company visits, sharing knowledge with practitioners (guest lecturer), professional internship
Career Day and Talent Fair – inviting companies to recruit participants of MM Program.
Job Career – providing employment opportunities information and help participants to find the right company to work.
Project Management PPM – provide insight and a place to learn about management project in the scope of management consultancy, research management, and assessment.
PPM School of Management holds a student exchange collaboration with Kedge Business School (France) which is the best business school in France. WM Participants can follow this student exchange program during the first half, without increasing the cost of education.
“The Future Leader” Scholarship
PPM School of Management provides full scholarships (including tuition and living expenses). TFL scholarship is opened annually for all fresh graduates across Indonesia.
WM participants are fully supported to join management competition to implement the knowledge acquired during the lectures and develop intuition in real business. In practice, the WM participants will be guided exclusively by professional mentoring team in PPM.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE
- Has completed the bachelor degree from any undergraduate majors
- Age maximum 26 years up to February 27, 2017
- Filling Form applicants, along with:
- Copy of bachelor certificate and transcript that have been legalized
- Letter notarized by DIKTI (if graduated from abroad universities/colleges Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Photocopy of ID card
- Color photograph size: 4 x 6 = 1 sheet
- Letter of application stating your interest becoming a lecturer (specifically for lecturer scholarship applicants)
- Pass the selection process.
- Applicants who meet the requirements of (1-3) above will be called to join the selection.
- Selection consists of:
- Psychological Written Test (Please bring a 2B pencil and eraser)
- English (not required for applicants who test EPT / TOEFL are valid with a minimum score of 500)
- Group discussion
- Interview deepening
- Panel Interview (specifically for lecturer scholarship applicants)
- Cost Rp 200.000, – (two hundred thousand rupiah)
- Last Registration February 27, 2017
- The results of the selection process will be notified by telephone and letter no later than two weeks since the selection process implemented.
- The program begins March 2017
Program: Opened 2 times a year (March and September)
Time: Monday s.d. Friday, 08.00 s.d. 15:30, particular Saturday when needed
Place: Campus PPM, Jl. Menteng Raya No. 09, Jakarta 10340
Include: Text Book, Handouts, Use of Lab. Computers & Internet, Hotspot, Membership Library, Internship Guidance Cost, Thesis and Graduation.
Payment can be done via bank account of Foundation PPM:
- BCA Bank – branch Kwitang: No. RECs. 686 003 8801
- Bank Mandiri – branch Thamrin: No. RECs. 103-00-852.8858-3
Late payments from the above schedule imposed a fine of 1% per month for the remaining installments.
MM WIJAWIYATA MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CURRICULUM
After completing the study in MM Wijawiyata Management Program, participants are expected to:
- have the skills of problem solving and decision-making within the scope of the functional rationally and creatively;
- have a profound functional management skills;
- have the skills to work by cutting-edge science of global management and adaptation to local business practices based on the values of business ethics;
- have self-confidence, the ability to build relationships, ability to lead a group, and has passion to grow;
- have a high social sensitivity.
Curriculum of Wijawiyata Manajemen Graduate Program consists of total 49 semester credit units (credits), which consists of five parts: (i) group of Matriculation subjects, (ii) group of Basic subjects, (iii) group of Functional subjects, (iv) group of Integration subjects, and (v) group of Functional Concentration subjects.
1. Group of Matriculation Subjects (4 semester credit units)
A group of subjects that aim to equalize the level of basic knowledge and skills that should have been owned by the Master of Management program participants.
2. Group of Basic Subjects (12 semester credit units)
A group of subjects that aim to provide and build basic knowledge and skills required participants Master of Management program for analysis and synthesis of management issues in the organization.
3. Group of Functional Subjects (8 semester credit units)
A group of subjects that aim to provide and build knowledge and functional skills required for the Master of Management program participants were able to perform the analysis of functional issues independently.
4. Group of Integration Subjects (17 semester credit units)
A group of subjects that aim to provide and build knowledge and skills in the analysis and synthesis of functional aspects into aspects of change in the functional level.
5. Group of Functional Concentration Subjects (8 semester credit units)
A group of subjects that aim to provide and build knowledge and skills in the analysis and synthesis of functional aspects in depth.
CURRICULUM OF WIJAWIYATA MANAJEMEN GRADUATE PROGRAM